Can you believe that August is almost over? This year has been flying by in such a whirlwind of activity for me! I owe that in large part to my new business, this blog, and the amazing learning curve that I have gone through in the past 4 months.
This week was absolutely amazing for me:
- My bullet journal post blew up the internet, y’all! (More about that coming up next week in my August Income & Traffic Report.)
- The amazing Marina from Mindful Memory Keeping reached out to me about cementing our Blogging BFF (BBFF?) status. I’m so excited about our weekly check-ins to come and having someone to learn and grow with! This girl is my kindred spirit and I’m so happy that we’re gonna be collaborating :)
- I started working on (yet another) #topsecretproject that I can’t wait to share with you soon. (If you want to be the first to know what the heck I’m talking about, become a Tribe Member today!)
On that note, I’m keeping this post short and straight to the point today. Let’s dive in to my favorite blog posts of the week, shall we?
>> Why the Wild Ones are Richer than Most
I know what it is to be ‘wild’ and I know what it is to be ‘most’. I’ve felt what it is to walk around in a new city, in a new hemisphere where you don’t know a soul. I’ve felt that feeling of potential vibrate deep in the pit of my stomach and I’ve revelled in the thrill of being completely in control of my next move …
>> How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
You’re a people-pleaser. A Yes-Man. You hate when others don’t like you, and you really suck at saying no to people. How do I know you so well? Because I am a people-pleaser myself, and I know that being a people-pleaser can be incredibly disheartening and will eventually wear you down …
>> How to Deal with Your Family’s Bad Habits
Have you created healthy habits for you, but haven’t gotten your kids or spouse on board? You’re not alone — lots of people get frustrated when their loved ones don’t want to create healthy habits …
>> 12 Little Known Laws of Mindfulness (That Will Change Your Life)
Mindfulness as a daily ritual is the ultimate challenge and practice. It’s a way of living, of being, of seeing, of tapping into the full power of your humanity. At its core, mindfulness is …
>> How To Figure Out What You Want To Do With Your Life… Once And For All!
One of the questions I’m asked most often is, “How do I figure out what I want to do with my life?” It’s a big question, no doubt, and there is no magic bullet answer. But to avoid getting mired in analysis paralysis, there are a few questions you can ask yourself to get so much closer to figuring it out …
So there you have it, folks! August is all wrapped up :)
What were some of your favorite posts this week? I’m always looking for new great bloggers to add to my feed, so let me know below!
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.