Who’s ready for a new month of the #BohoBerryChallenge?!? I’m so excited to reveal the theme for the September Boho Berry Challenge… Celebrate You!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST . . . For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
Our theme for September is “Celebrate You!” and I can’t think of a better thing to celebrate this month! Think of this month as a way to celebrate your strengths and toot your own horn a bit.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge.
SEPTEMBER PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge.
It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic.
But don’t feel like you have to. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- THIS IS ME – Feel free to get creative on this one! What makes you… YOU?
- MY FAVORITE THINGS – What are some of your favorite things in this world?
- I’M INSPIRED BY – What things inspire you? Are they places, events, nature?
- WHEN I WAS YOUNG – Take some time to reminisce today. What experiences in your childhood have shaped who you are today?
- MY FAMILY – Share a little bit about your family today. Why are they special to you?
- CELEBRATIONS – How do you like to celebrate? What was one of your most recent celebrations?
- MY VALUES – Your values determine how you present yourself to the world. What are some of your top values?
- FAVORITE MEMORY – What is one of your favorite memories (new or old)?
- I’M REALLY GOOD AT… – Time to brag a bit… what are you REALLY good at?
- WHAT I LOVE ABOUT ME – Why not brag some more? What are some things that you love about yourself and would never change?
- DREAM DESTINATION – What place is calling to you? Do you think you’ll ever go there?
- BUCKET LIST – What are some things you’d like to do before you kick the bucket? How can you start making small strides towards these goals?
- MY HAPPY PLACE – Do you have a “happy place”? Describe it in detail today.
- ME & MY BIG GOALS- What are some of your major goals in life?
- PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE ME – Who inspires you in life? On a daily basis?
- SOMEDAY I WILL… – Name something you’d like to do someday. How can you turn this into reality?
- TOP 3 AFFIRMATIONS – Write down 3 of your favorite affirmations. How do they help you?
- ADVICE TO YOUNG ME – If you could give your younger self a piece of advice for the future, what would it be?
- EARLIEST MEMORY – What is your earliest childhood memory?
- MY LIFE MOTTO – Do you have a life motto that you live by? Why did you choose it and how does it guide you?
- 10 YEARS FROM NOW… – Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Where do you see the WORLD in 10 years?
- I FEEL HAPPY WHEN… – What brings you the most joy? How can you bring more of that into your life?
- BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT – What accomplishment in life are you most proud of?
- FAMILY TRADITIONS – Are there any long-time family traditions that you adhere to? How about new ones that you’ve started?
- HOW I FEEL TODAY- Take today to reflect on how you’re feeling
- I FEEL LOVED WHEN… – What/who makes you feel loved? Why?
- MY DREAM JOB – What does your dream job look like? Can you take any steps to make that a reality?
- MY IDEA OF A PERFECT DAY – Describe your perfect day. What does it look like? Who is in it?
- I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT… – What are you most passionate about in life?
- LESSONS LEARNED – Have you learned any lessons during this month of introspection? Have you learned anything new about yourself?
I can’t WAIT to see your entries this month!
Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions on how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.