Hello, lovelies! I’m thrilled to be unveiling this month’s theme for the Boho Berry Challenge… planning!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST… For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons… There’s just something about the change in the weather and the hustle and bustle leading up to the holidays that gets me in a super-planning mood. This is the time of year that I hunker down with my Bullet Journal and other planners to get a head-start on planning for the new year to come.
I’m really excited to explore the topic of planning with you all in this month’s challenge!
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge this month.
NOVEMBER PLANNING PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge. It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic. But don’t feel like you have to… one word is enough to spark that feeling of gratitude. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- ME & MY PLANNER – Today is the day for introductions! You could introduce yourself and your planner with a written paragraph, or even more fun — a planner selfie!
- THIS MONTH – What is going on in your planner world this month? What are some of the main tasks and goals that you’d like to accomplish before the month is over?
- MY SYSTEM – Describe your planner system… is it digital? analog? a combination of both? Are you a minimalist or more on the artsy side? Is there a specific system that you follow or do you do your own thing?
- WHY I PLAN – We all have a driving force that inspires us to plan. What is YOUR “why”?
- DAILY PLANNING – Do you have a daily planning routine? What does a day in the life of your planner look like?
- FAVORITE TOOLS – Today’s the day to share your favorite planning tools and supplies. What are some of your go-to products?
- TO-DO LIST – What does your to-do list look like today? Is it short or long? Do you think you’ll be able to mark everything off?
- SOMETHING NEW – What is something new that you’re trying in your planner?
- OTHER PLANNERS – Do you have any other planners in addition to your main system? How do they all work together?
- NOT FOR ME – Is there anything you’ve tried recently that just didn’t work for you? Are there any “trends” in planning that you just know are not your cup of tea?
- MY PLANNING JOURNEY – Tell us a little bit about your planning journey today. How did you get started with planning? What twists and turns led you to the planner system that you use today?
- PENS, PENS, PENS! – Who doesn’t love a good pen? Today’s the day to share some of your favorites and why you love them :)
- #PLANNERFRIENDS – They say that planner friends make the best friends! Do you have a group of planner friends that you love? If not, this might be a great day to connect with some :)
- THIS WEEK – What’s going on in your planner this week?
- SCHEDULING – How do you manage scheduling in your planner? Do you have multiple schedules in your household to keep track of?
- HABIT TRACKING – Do you track your habits on a regular basis? What are some of your favorite things to track? Do you feel like a habit tracker keeps you motivated?
- TIME MANAGEMENT – With time being such a finite commodity, how do you manage the hours in your day?
- SETTING GOALS – Do you have a system for setting and achieving goals in your planner?
- TRAVEL PLANNING – How do you keep track of upcoming trips and travel plans?
- HEALTH & FITNESS – Staying on top of our health and fitness can be challenging at times. Do you have any helpful systems or trackers to help you succeed?
- WHERE I PLAN – Do you have a special place in your home that you like to go to plan? Today’s the day to show off those planning havens :)
- HOLIDAY PLANNING – How are you planning and getting ready for the holidays this year?
- BUDGETING – Managing our finances can be daunting, but it’s so important for a peaceful mind. Do you have any budgeting tips and tricks to share today?
- INSPIRATION – Where or who do you draw inspiration from in the planner community?
- PLANNING FOR 2018 – Are you gearing up for 2018 yet? What are your big plans and dreams for the new year?
- TESTING, TESTING… – Is there anything you’re experimenting with in your planner? What tips or tricks would you like to try soon?
- DECORATING – Do you like to decorate your planner or are you more of a minimalist when it comes to planning?
- MEASURING PROGRESS – How do you measure the progress you’re making towards your big goals?
- DEALING WITH OVERWHELM – It’s inevitable to get overwhelmed from time to time… both in life and inside our planners. How do you deal with overwhelm when it rears its head?
- LESSONS LEARNED – Have you learned any lessons during this month of planning?
It’s my sincerest hope that my breakdown of each one of these prompts will help you to get more out of the challenge this month. Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions for how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!