Who’s ready for a new month of the #BohoBerryChallenge?!? I’m so excited to reveal the theme for the October Boho Berry Challenge… Planning!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST . . . For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
It’s been almost a year since we journaled about one of my favorite topics in the Boho Berry Challenge… planning!
Planning is obviously one of my favorite topics in the world, and I love taking a moment to analyze my system from time to time. This month is all about sharing our love for planning, and what makes each of our styles so unique.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge.
OCTOBER PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge.
It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic.
But don’t feel like you have to. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- ME & MY PLANNER – It’s introduction day! Tell us a little bit about you and your planner… maybe even take a planner selfie!
- WHERE I PLAN – Do you have a special place where you plan every day?
- TODAY – Show us your daily layout for today. How are you feeling about everything on your list?
- THIS WEEK – It’s time to share those weekly spreads! How is this week going for you?
- THIS MONTH – And finally, share your monthly spread. Is this month going as planned so far?
- PLANNERS I’VE TRIED – What are some different planners/planning styles that you’ve tried? What did you like/not like about them?
- HEALTH & FITNESS – How do you track your health and fitness in your planner?
- MY FAVORITE SPREAD – It’s time to share your favorite spreads today!
- TO-DO LIST – What does your to-do list look like for today? Do you have any tips and tricks for getting through it all?
- ANALOG VS. DIGITAL – Are you an analog or a digital planner? Do you think the two can coexist?
- INSPIRATIONS – Who or what inspires you and your planning?
- TIME MANAGEMENT – How do you manage your time throughout the day? Do you have any techniques in your planner that help you?
- PROJECT PLANNING – How do you keep track of short and long-term projects in your planner?
- MY FAVORITE SUPPLIES- What are some of your favorite planning supplies?
- PROCRASTINATION – How do you overcome procrastination? Do you feel that your planner helps you to procrastinate sometimes or does it help to keep you on track instead?
- KEEPING IT FUN – How do you keep planning fun? Does keeping it fun help you to stick to your planning routine?
- EXPERIMENTING – Is there anything you’re trying out or experimenting with in your planner?
- WHY I PLAN – What drew you to planning when you first started? Why do you plan now?
- MAKING MISTAKES – We all make mistakes in our planners. How do you handle those mistakes?
- DAILY ROUTINES – Do you have set morning and evening routines? How do you use your planner to stay on track?
- HABIT TRACKING – Do you track your habits in your planner? Do you track them daily, weekly, or monthly?
- PLANNER ESSENTIALS – What are some of the most important tools in your planner arsenal? Is there anything you just couldn’t live without when it comes to planning?
- RECURRING EVENTS – How do you keep track of recurring events or repeat appointments/obligations?
- MY PLANNER JOURNEY – Share a little bit about your planner journey today. What are the key differences in your life between when you first started planning and now?
- PROGRESS TRACKING- How do you measure your progress in your planner?
- BRAINSTORMING – Do you ever use your planner to brainstorm ideas or projects? What does that look like?
- DECORATING – Are you a planner decorator? What are some of your favorite ways to decorate your planner?
- MINIMALISM – Are you more of a minimalist when it comes to planning? How do you keep things minimal?
- MY PLANNER ROUTINE – What does your daily planning routine look like?
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS – How do you keep track of special occasions?
- PLANNER PEACE? – Do you think there’s such a thing as planner peace? Why or why not?
I can’t WAIT to see your entries this month!
Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions on how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.