Who’s ready for a new month of the #BohoBerryChallenge?!? I’m so excited to reveal the theme for the May Boho Berry Challenge… Introspection!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST . . . For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
I’ve been in a very introspective mood for the last few weeks as we’re beginning to approach the middle of the year. I’m excited to head into the second half of the year with a clear picture of where I am and a better understanding of myself going forward.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge.
MAY PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge.
It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic.
But don’t feel like you have to. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- ME IN 5 WORDS – What 5 words describe you the best?
- I FEEL HAPPY WHEN… – Think of a time when you’ve been truly happy. What was behind that happiness?
- I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR… – Is there something that you’ve been holding against yourself? How can you forgive yourself and move on?
- I NO LONGER NEED… – Is there something in your life right now that you need to let go of?
- ADVICE FOR YOUNGER ME – What advice would you give to your younger self?
- MY VERSION OF “ENOUGH” – What does “enough” look like to you? When will you know that you have everything you need?
- WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY LIFE – It’s so easy to think about the things that we want… but what is great about your life right now?
- TAKING CARE OF ME – What are some things you do to take care of yourself?
- 10 MINUTE BOOSTS – Make a list of things you can do in 10 minutes to take better care of yourself.
- WHAT LIGHTS ME UP? – What are some things that energize you and light you up? What do you get excited about?
- WORDS TO LIVE BY – Do you have a mantra or a phrase that you live by?
- MY SUPPORT SYSTEM – Spend some time writing about the people that matter most to you. How do they lift you up? How could you support them in return?
- SAYING YES – What would you like MORE of in your life? What are some things you wish you could say yes to? How can you make it happen?
- SAYING NO – Are there things that you’re doing that you would rather say no to?
- HOW JOURNALING HELPS ME – Do you feel that journaling helps you? What does journaling add to your life?
- PEOPLE I LOOK UP TO – Who are some people that you look up to? What qualities do they have that inspire you?
- HOW I’D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED – How do you want your loved ones to remember you when you’re gone?
- ONE THING I’D LIKE TO CHANGE – What is something you’d like to change? This could be something about yourself, your life, or even the world… dream big!
- I FEEL AT PEACE WHEN… – What makes you feel calm and peaceful?
- LIMITING BELIEFS – Do you have any limiting beliefs about yourself that are holding you back? How can you change your mindset surrounding those beliefs?
- SETTING BOUNDARIES – How do you set boundaries with others to protect your personal time?
- I BELIEVE I DESERVE… – What do you deserve? Are you getting it? How can you make sure these things happen?
- SETTING MYSELF UP FOR SUCCESS – How do you set yourself up for success on a daily/weekly/monthly basis?
- I’M AFRAID TO ASK FOR… – Is there something that you need that you’ve been afraid to ask for? How could you change that?
- I AM NOT… – What are some things that you are NOT?
- LISTENING TO MY INTUITION – How do you make sure that you are listening to your intuition?
- I’VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ON… – Is there anything you’ve been putting off for too long? What steps can you take to start moving towards that goal?
- SOMETHING I NEED HELP WITH – Asking for help can be hard sometimes… is there anything that you need to ask for help with?
- I’M SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT… – Confidence can sometimes be a struggle… what is something that you’re self-conscious about? Is there a way that you could turn it around into a positive?
- IF I KNEW I COULD NOT FAIL… – If you knew there was no way that you could fail, what would you do? What would you try?
- LESSONS LEARNED – Have you learned any lessons throughout this month of introspection?
I can’t WAIT to see your entries this month!
Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions on how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.