A couple of weeks ago, the lovely folks over at Goulet Pens sent a couple of Leuchtturm1917 Master Slim notebooks my way for review. I instantly fell in love with the large pages, thin profile, and gorgeous cover colors.
You may remember back in January, that I started a Blog & Business Bullet Journal using a black Master Leuchtturm1917. While I loved the concept, I found myself using it less and less because it was so big and bulky. I’ve just started transitioning my B&B BuJo into a new Master Slim, and I’m loving it!
Check out the video below for a detailed review, plus a short flip-through of how I’m using my new Master Slim notebook. I’ll have a detailed blog post about my updated Blog & Business Bullet Journal very soon as well :)
LEUCHTTURM1917 MASTER SLIM GIVEAWAY
Goulet Pens and I are teaming up again to bring you yet another giveaway! I have two lovely Master Slim dot-grid notebooks in my possession (one Orange, and one Azure Blue) ready to make their way into the homes of two lucky winners :)
There are several entry methods in the widget below. Simply complete as many (or as few) as you like, and you’ll be good to go!
>> Open Internationally <<
* This giveaway will run through Thursday, March 24th, 2016 – ending at midnight (EST). Winners will be notified via email on Friday, March 25th, 2016. I’ll also be announcing the winners that Friday on all of my social media channels, so stay tuned! (full disclosures here)
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.