For those of you participating in InCoWriMo this month, here’s a handy list of the supplies I’m starting out with. Enjoy!
- Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop (Medium Nib) – Amazon / Goulet Pens
- TWSBI Diamond 580 (Exta Fine Nib) – Amazon / Goulet Pens
* sadly the rose gold has been discontinued
- Visconti Van Gogh – Irises (Fine Nib) – Amazon / Goulet Pens
- Noodler’s Ahab Flex Pen – Amazon / Goulet Pens
- Tomoe River Paper Pad – Goulet Pens
- Clairefontaine Triomphe Writing Pad – Amazon / Goulet Pens
- Adorable notecards from Target
- G. Lalo Vergé de France Envelopes – Goulet Pens
- J. Herbin Wax Seal – Amazon / Goulet Pens
- Atelier Gargoyle Flexible Sealing Wax – Goulet Pens
* This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I haven’t used myself and love! (Learn more here)
Thank you for supporting Boho Berry!
I’ve also created a board on Pinterest with TONS of letter writing inspiration for you:
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!