Boho Berry is growing! Are you located in Central New Jersey? Do you think you have what it takes to be my very first local employee? Read on, my friend!
I’m beyond thrilled this week because I’m taking a HUGE leap in my business… I’m moving my Etsy shop (Boho Berry Paperie) into its own office away from my home!
Last year, I hired a virtual assistant to help me with various online needs (Hi, Candace!). We have worked well together, and she’s grown in leaps and bounds as she has learned the ins and outs of my business. Sadly, due to other time commitments, we are parting ways this year (in the friendliest way possible).
Although I’m sad to see her go, I know that this is the right move for both of us. I’m now looking for someone to fill her shoes AND help me locally in a more hands-on setting.
This is a paid position working alongside me as my personal assistant in my office in Lawrence Township, New Jersey.
Your work would entail…
- Assisting with sticker production for Boho Berry Paperie
- Packaging and shipping orders with care and attention to detail
- Maintaining an accurate count of product and supply inventory
- Responding to customer service issues and inquiries
- Maintaining office systems, such as data management and filing
- Monitoring incoming emails and answering or forwarding as required
- Social media management and engagement
- Assisting me with local events and workshops
** This is by no means an exhaustive list, but gives you an idea of what a typical day would entail.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have a familiarity with my work and a strong understanding of my mission
- Have previous experience working in a customer-oriented setting
- Have the ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and make decisions on my behalf when required
- Be creative in nature, with a high attention to detail
- Be organized, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Have a knowledge of computers and the ability to learn new software applications
- Be proficient with various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Be honest and reliable
- Be available to travel (with advance notice) to assist me at non-local events and workshops
This part-time position (10-20 hours per week to start) is available immediately and offers flexible working hours, a competitive hourly rate, and unpaid leave and vacation (as requested).
As Boho Berry grows and expands, this position has the opportunity to evolve and grow as well. My long-term vision for this ideal candidate is to be my right-hand-woman/man and to assist me in bringing on new staff as the business requires it.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW: (application are now closed)
If, for any reason, you’re unable to see the form below, please click here to be taken to the application. I will be accepting applications through Wednesday, February 15th. I’ll contact you with an interview request via email if I think we’d be a good match!
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.