Boho Berry is growing! Are you located in Central New Jersey? Do you think you have what it takes to join the Boho Berry team? Read on, my friend!
This past year, I took a HUGE leap in my business… I’m moved my Etsy shop (Boho Berry Paperie) into its own office away from my home!
In February, I hired my first local employee (hi, Kristen!), and it was a dream come true. Kristen has grown from part-time help into a full-time and essential part of my business. She’s quickly become my right-hand woman, and I’m so grateful to have her as a part of the Boho Berry team.
With Kristen’s help, I’ve been able to grow this small business of mine in SO many new ways this year. So much so, that we need more help! We’ve come to a point where Kristen is taking on more and more responsibilities, and we need help managing the day-to-day operations of the shop.
If you’re interested in joining the Boho Berry team, please read further! :)
This is a paid position working on site in our office in Lawrence Township, New Jersey.
Your work would entail…
- Assisting with sticker production for Boho Berry Paperie
- Packaging and shipping orders with care and attention to detail
- Maintaining an accurate count of product and supply inventory
- Responding to customer service issues and inquiries
- Maintaining office systems, such as data management and filing
- Social media management and engagement
- Assisting me with local events and workshops
** This is by no means an exhaustive list but gives you an idea of what a typical day would entail.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have a familiarity with my work and a strong understanding of my mission
- Have previous experience working in a customer-oriented setting
- Have the ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and make decisions on my behalf when required
- Be creative in nature, with a high attention to detail
- Be organized, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Have a knowledge of computers and the ability to learn new software applications
- Be proficient with various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Be honest and reliable
- Be available to travel (with advance notice) to assist me at non-local events and workshops
This part-time position (10-20 hours per week to start) is available immediately and offers flexible working hours, a competitive hourly rate, and unpaid leave and vacation (as requested).
As Boho Berry grows and expands, this position has the opportunity to evolve and grow as well.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW:
If, for any reason, you’re unable to see the form below, please click here to be taken to the application. We will be accepting applications through Friday, December 29th. I’ll contact you with an interview request via email if I think we’d be a good match!
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.