Hello, lovelies! I’m thrilled to be unveiling this month’s theme for the Boho Berry Challenge… gratitude!
This month, in addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST… For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
Fall is such a great time for reflection… and what better way to reflect than with some gratitude? My Gratitude Log is one of my most cherished collections in my Bullet Journal each month. Approaching my life from a gratitude perspective is one of the ways that I stay so positive all the time, and I hope that it will help you to do the same.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge this month.
OCTOBER GRATITUDE PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge. It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic. But don’t feel like you have to… one word is enough to spark that feeling of gratitude. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- FAMILY – Who in your family are you grateful for today?
- CHALLENGES – Have you faced any challenges lately? How can you be grateful for the lessons you learned?
- RELATIONSHIPS – Are there any relationships you are grateful for? How do they make you feel?
- CIRCUMSTANCES – Not all circumstances are positive, but how can you be grateful for them anyway?
- ENVIRONMENT – Look around your home. Is there something here you’re taking for granted?
- OPPORTUNITIES – What opportunities have you been given (or are on the horizon) that you could be grateful for today?
- SURROUNDINGS – Wherever you are right now, look around and find something to be grateful for.
- INSIGHTS – Have you gained any valuable insights that you’re thankful for lately?
- CHANGES – Change can be hard — good or bad. How can you be grateful for the changes you’re experiencing?
- POSSESSIONS – Did you know it’s OK to be grateful for superficial things too? ;) What possessions are you thankful for today?
- SMALL THINGS – What small things are you grateful for?
- BIG THINGS – What is something big that you’re thankful for today?
- SUPPORT – Connectedness is such an important part of the human experience… how has someone supported you lately, and how can you be thankful?
- TECHNOLOGY – Is there a technology that helps you on a regular basis? What tech are you grateful for?
- BEAUTY – Look around and find something beautiful that you’re grateful for.
- BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE – Good things don’t always seem like good things at first. What is something that you’re grateful for in hindsight?
- PAST – What in your past are you thankful for?
- PRESENT – What in your present are you thankful for?
- FUTURE – What in the future are you thankful for?
- KINDNESS – Has someone shown you kindness recently that you can be grateful for?
- BOOKS – Books can change lives… isn’t that why we all read so many of them? What book are you thankful for?
- HOME – What are you grateful for in and around your home?
- OBSTACLES – What obstacles have you overcome? Are there any that you’re facing now? How can you be grateful for the obstacles that are put in your way?
- MENTORS – Is there a mentor in your life that you’re thankful for? How can you express that today?
- CONVERSATIONS – Have you had a conversation recently that you’re thankful for?
- INSPIRATION – Inspiration can come from many places. What/who inspires you and how can you express gratitude?
- TALENTS – We ALL have talents to be grateful for… what are some of yours?
- LAUGHTER – They say that laughter is the best medicine… what made you laugh recently?
- MUSIC – What music are you thankful for?
- HELPING OTHERS – Have you helped another person lately? How did that make you feel? Can you turn that into gratitude?
- LESSONS THIS MONTH – What lessons have you learned during this month of reflection and gratitude?
It’s my sincerest hope that my breakdown of each one of these prompts will help you to get more out of the challenge this month. Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions for how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!