Hello, lovelies! I’m thrilled to be unveiling the theme for the February Boho Berry Challenge… Snail Mail!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST . . . For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
As you may know, February is the month when InCoWriMo (International Correspondence Writing Month) takes place. I thought it would be fun to explore some prompts for letter-writing that will maybe help you when composing letters to all of those pen pals.
Even if you’re not writing letters this month, each one of these prompts serves as a great journaling prompt as well. So feel free to approach the challenge from whatever perspective suits you best.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge.
FEBRUARY PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge.
It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic.
But don’t feel like you have to. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- THE MEANING OF MY NAME – What does your name mean? Are there any interesting origins?
- WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE – Are there things that you think set you apart from others and make you unique?
- WHEN I WAS YOUNG – Share a little bit about your childhood. What experiences made you who you are today?
- A CHALLENGE I’VE OVERCOME – What is a challenge that you’ve overcome in your life so far?
- MY MORNING ROUTINE – Do you have a morning routine? What does it look like and how did you implement it?
- I’M REALLY GOOD AT… – What are some of your top talents?
- MY FAVORITE PART OF SCHOOL – Think back to your school days. What was your favorite part? What are some of your favorite memories of that time?
- FIVE YEARS FROM NOW… – What will your life look like five years from now? How will things be different or how will they remain the same?
- MY FIRST JOB WAS… – What was your first job? What were your duties, and what did you like/not like about it?
- THINGS I COLLECT – Are there any collections that you keep? When did you start collecting and why?
- MY TYPICAL DAY – What does a normal day in your life look like? You could even take this a step further and talk about what an ideal day would look like.
- ABOUT MY HOMETOWN – Talk about your hometown. What is special about it? What are some fun facts others may like to know?
- HOW I LIKE TO RELAX – What are some of your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
- MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST – What are some places that you’d like to visit? Dream big!
- A FUNNY/EMBARRASSING STORY – Time to tell a funny or embarrassing story about yourself. Laughing at ourselves can be a great way to connect with others :)
- MY DREAM JOB – What does your dream job look like?
- THE SUPERPOWER I’D CHOOSE – If you could choose any superpower, what would it be and why?
- MY GUILTY PLEASURES – What are some of your guilty pleasures?
- THE MOST FUN I’VE EVER HAD – Think back to a time when you had a lot of fun. What were you doing? What was it like?
- MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE – What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
- THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT – What are some things that you can’t live without? Why?
- MY STYLE – Describe your style. This could be your style of dress, your taste in music, etc.
- FAMILY TRADITIONS – What are some of your family’s traditions. Which ones are your favorites?
- IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT – What would you do if money were not a factor?
- MY LEAST FAVORITE CHORE – What is your least favorite chore?
- THREE WISHES – If you could make three wishes and they would come true, what would you wish for?
- MORNING PERSON VS. NIGHT OWL – Are you a morning person or a night owl? Or maybe a mix of both?
- A LANGUAGE I’D LIKE TO LEARN – If you could learn any language on Earth, what would it be and why?
It’s my sincerest hope that my breakdown of each one of these prompts will help you to get more out of the challenge this month. Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions on how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!