Happy Friday! Boy do I have a special treat for you over on YouTube today! Last month, I walked you through my Bullet Journal planning routine here on the blog, but I thought you might like to see the process in action.
Besides the new video, I have a few scheduling changes that I couldn’t wait to tell you about!
I’ll be adding a second video each week (to be released on Mondays). This new series will be called “Mini-Tips”. As the name implies, these will be short how-to type videos. In this series, you will see a lot of short-and-sweet breakdowns of some of my most requested tips and tricks!
Here are just a few ideas that I have so far:
- How to Use a Wax Seal
- How to Create Faux Calligraphy
- Fountain Pen Tips for Beginners
- To-Do List Tips
- How to Draw Banners
- Planner Doodles
In addition to these “Mini-Tips” videos, I’ll also be hopping on Periscope more often to chat with you all and get to know you better!
If you haven’t yet, be sure to follow me over on Periscope at @BohoBerry to be notified when I go live! I won’t have a set schedule for my “scopes”, but I’m hoping to do them 1-2 times per week :)
What would YOU like to see more of on YouTube? Let me know in the comments below!
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.