Welcome to the September Boho Berry Challenge!
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
The Boho Berry Challenge is a journaling challenge with a new theme each month. We’ll follow a set of prompts and journal to our heart’s content, sharing with each other along the way.
My hope is that through daily journaling and reflection in each of these areas, we will slowly but surely start to see valuable changes in our lives :)
SEPTEMBER’S THEME: REFLECTION
While we’re still experiencing Summer temperatures here in New Jersey, I can almost feel Fall starting to creep in. And there’s something about Fall that makes me want to do a little reflecting on my year so far and my life in general.
I just finalized my 18 before 2018 goals this week, and while I’m looking forward to marching ahead, I’m also in a very introspective frame of mind. Taking some time for reflection during the month of September just feels like a natural fit for the Boho Berry Challenge.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge this month.
You can find my more thorough explanation of each prompt right here.
>> PSST… I’d absolutely love your input for different monthly themes that we could explore, so be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below :)
READY FOR SEPTEMBER’S PROMPTS?
Here’s how it will work:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and within our private Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily journaling prompts that you can use to guide your journaling practice.
- Follow me (@Boho.Berry) to be sure you don’t miss the monthly prompts.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed to spread the word.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #BohoBerryChallenge.
- Search the hashtag (#BohoBerryChallenge) and engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions.
- Join the Boho Berry Challenge Facebook Group.
- Check out the pinned post to see the current month’s “Album”.
- Each photo in the album corresponds to a particular day of the month. In order to keep things organized, we ask that you post your photos and responses in the comment section of the corresponding day’s photo.
- Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions :)
* All prompts are completely open to interpretation — there is no “right” or “wrong” way to participate. Also, don’t worry if you miss days… just join in the fun when you can :)
Each month, I hand-draw and design a printable version of the daily prompts. I’ll also be uploading the printable to the Facebook Group so that you can print it off and put it into your journal to track your progress. (They’ll be under the “files” tab).
I’m absolutely thrilled to see how this challenge evolves! I can’t wait to see everything that you share, and I’ll absolutely be playing along!
PAST MONTHS’ CHALLENGES:
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!