Welcome to the December
Boho Berry Challenge!
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
The Boho Berry Challenge is a journaling challenge with a new theme each month. We’ll follow a set of prompts and journal to our heart’s content, sharing with each other along the way.
My hope is that through daily journaling and reflection in each of these areas, we will slowly but surely start to see valuable changes in our lives :)
THIS MONTH’S THEME: YEAR-END REVIEW
You may notice that this month’s prompts are exactly the same as last December… that is absolutely intentional! I find this time of year to be great for reflection and preparation for the year ahead, and I’ve found that answering the same questions year after year helps to measure your progress as time goes on.
The first half of the prompt list is a reflection of 2018, and the second half is geared towards planning and preparing for 2019. I’m looking forward to reflecting on these year-end review prompts this month, and I can’t wait to see your responses as well!
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation.
You can find my more thorough explanation of each prompt right here.
Here’s how it will work:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and within our private Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily journaling prompts that you can use to guide your journaling practice.
- Follow me (@Boho.Berry) to be sure you don’t miss the monthly prompts.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed to spread the word.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #BohoBerryChallenge.
- Search the hashtag (#BohoBerryChallenge) and engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions.
- Join the Boho Berry Challenge Facebook Group.
- Check out the pinned post to see the current month’s “Album”.
- Each photo in the album corresponds to a particular day of the month. In order to keep things organized, we ask that you post your photos and responses in the comment section of the corresponding day’s photo.
- Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions :)
* All prompts are completely open to interpretation — there is no “right” or “wrong” way to participate. Also, don’t worry if you miss days… just join in the fun when you can :)