Welcome to the December Boho Berry Challenge!
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
The Boho Berry Challenge is a journaling challenge with a new theme each month. We’ll follow a set of prompts and journal to our heart’s content, sharing with each other along the way.
My hope is that through daily journaling and reflection in each of these areas, we will slowly but surely start to see valuable changes in our lives :)
DECEMBER’S THEME: YEAR-END REVIEW
With December quickly approaching, I’m finding myself in a very reflecting and introspective mood. 2018 is almost here, and I’ve been diving into planning and goal-setting for the new year. Between my 18 Before 2018 list, and Lisa’s Your Best Year workbook, I’ve been having a blast getting ready for 2018 and all of the good things to come!
This month, I thought it would be great to bring that review process to the Boho Berry Challenge as well. I’ve divided the list up into prompts to help you reflect on the year past (1st – 16th) and then prompts to help you brainstorm and plan for the year ahead (17th – 31st). I can’t wait to see your responses to the prompts this month!
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge this month.
You can find my more thorough explanation of each prompt right here.
Here’s how it will work:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and within our private Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily journaling prompts that you can use to guide your journaling practice.
- Follow me (@Boho.Berry) to be sure you don’t miss the monthly prompts.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed to spread the word.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #BohoBerryChallenge.
- Search the hashtag (#BohoBerryChallenge) and engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions.
- Join the Boho Berry Challenge Facebook Group.
- Check out the pinned post to see the current month’s “Album”.
- Each photo in the album corresponds to a particular day of the month. In order to keep things organized, we ask that you post your photos and responses in the comment section of the corresponding day’s photo.
- Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions :)
* All prompts are completely open to interpretation — there is no “right” or “wrong” way to participate. Also, don’t worry if you miss days… just join in the fun when you can :)