Who’s ready for a new month of the #BohoBerryChallenge?!? I’m so excited to reveal the theme for the April Boho Berry Challenge… Bloom Your Goals!
In addition to the information provided on the #BohoBerryChallenge page, I wanted to take some time to explain my thought process behind this month’s theme.
I’m also going to give you a bit more guidance when it comes to the prompts themselves.
>> PSST . . . For the full instructions on how to participate in the challenge, be sure to head over here.
Even though it’s still been snowing here in New Jersey, I can feel Spring trying to break through. And there’s nothing that I love more in the Springtime than evaluating my goals, checking my progress, and setting new goals for the new season.
I spent a long time putting together the #BohoBerryChallenge prompts for this month, and a lot of thought went into what topics that I chose to explore.
The challenge prompts (as always) are completely open to interpretation, but I’m hoping that a little bit of extra guidance might help you to get more out of the challenge.
APRIL PROMPTS – EXPANDED
Remember, there are many different ways to participate in this challenge.
It was created as a journaling challenge, so ideally you would journal a paragraph or two about each day’s topic.
But don’t feel like you have to. You can be as simple or as creative as you like here… the sky’s the limit!
- WHO I AM – Who are you? What are your values? What do you believe in?
- WHO I WANT TO BE – What does your ideal self look like? Do you have a long way to go or are you almost there?
- MY IDEAL DAY – What does a perfect day look like for you?
- MY IDEAL LIFE – If your life was JUST the way you wanted it to be… what would it look like?
- DREAMING BIG – What are some of your big dreams and hopes for the future?
- BRAINSTORMING – If you have a lot on your mind, it can be helpful to sit down for a brainstorming session. Share your brainstorm today :)
- SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE… – What does success mean to you? How will you know when you’re there?
- GETTING INSPIRED – What are some of your favorite ways to get inspired?
- PERSONAL GOALS – Make a list of some of your personal goals.
- CAREER GOALS – Make a list of some of your career goals.
- LIFE GOALS – What are some of your BIG life goals?
- SMALL PLANS – Not all goals have to be big… what are some small things you’re working towards right now?
- MORNING ROUTINE – What does your morning routine look like? What tweaks can you make to start your day off on the right foot?
- EVENING ROUTINE – What does your evening routine look like? Are you setting yourself up for success the following day?
- DAILY TASKS – What are some tasks that you have to get done each and every day?
- TIME MANAGEMENT – How do you manage your time?
- BEATING PROCRASTINATION – Procrastination is something we all battle against. What are your favorite ways of overcoming it?
- MY STRENGTHS – What are some of your top strengths?
- MY WEAKNESSES – Do you have any weaknesses that you need to work on?
- PROGRESS TRACKING – How do you track your progress towards your goals?
- TODAY – What can you do TODAY to take a small step towards one of your bigger goals?
- THIS WEEK – What can you do this week to make progress?
- THIS MONTH – What needs to happen this month in order for you to feel successful?
- SETBACKS – We all deal with setbacks from time to time. How do you overcome them?
- PROJECT PLANNING – How do you plan out and keep track of your larger projects?
- MY MENTORS – Do you have mentors in your life that inspire you and encourage you to achieve your goals? Sing their praises today :)
- DEADLINES – How do you cope with approaching deadlines? Are your deadlines self-imposed or are they put there by others?
- MOTIVATION – How do you stay motivated as you pursue your goals and dreams?
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Do you have an accountability partner? How do you hold yourself accountable to get things done?
- ASKING FOR HELP – What are some things that you could use some help with? Who can you reach out to who might be able to help?
- CHECK-IN – Check in with your goals today. Are you making progress? Are you stuck? How can you improve and do better from now on?
I can’t WAIT to see your entries this month!
Remember, one of the best parts of this challenge is engaging with the community and learning from one another.
PS – You can find the full challenge graphic, printable, and instructions on how to join the community right here.
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy – Boho Berry Paperie.