Welcome to the #RockYourHandwriting Challenge! Dee (Decade Thirty), Kim (Tiny Ray of Sunshine), Jessica (Pretty Prints & Paper), and I are thrilled to bring this handwriting challenge to you each and every month!
It has been so amazing to watch you all practice and improve your handwriting throughout the course of this year. I can’t wait to see what 2017 brings! :)
>>> Fun Trivia >>>
You may notice a little change in the style of the graphic each month… that’s because each of the hosts take turns creating the graphic each and every month :)
#RockYourHandwriting on Instagram:
Here’s how to join in the fun:
- Follow along with us on Instagram if you’d like to keep up with what we’re posting for the challenge: Kara @boho.berry – Dee @decadethirty – Jessica @prettyprintsandpaper – Kim @tinyrayofsunshine
- For each daily prompt, post a photo along with your thoughts on the topic at hand. Use the hashtag #RockYourHandwriting so that we can all follow along.
- Check in with the hashtag from time to time and like, comment and join in the conversation!
#RockYourHandwriting on Facebook:
By popular demand, we’re extending the reach of the #RockYourHandwriting Challenge to the Facebook community. Click the image or link above, and come join in the fun!
Here’s a little breakdown for you, taken directly from the group’s description:
The purpose of this group is to expand the reach and community of the #RockYourHandwriting Challenge.
This group is here to help you refine your handwriting by reflecting on your own strategies and techniques and engaging with others.
The nature of the sharing goes beyond just aesthetic and into the HOW and WHY of handwriting practice.
>> COMMUNITY GUIDELINES:
Before posting, please read through the community guidelines here: http://on.fb.me/1Q1o5Ah
>> HOW IT WORKS:
– Each month, we will post a new set of daily prompts. The prompts will be in the “Pinned Post” at the top of the group feed.
– Check in daily to post pictures of your handwriting progress related to each day’s prompt.
– Like, comment, and engage with others throughout the month.
– Above all, remember to have fun and enjoy the beautiful camaraderie of the handwriting community!
As an added bonus each month, I’ve decided to make a black & white version of the challenge prompts for those of you who have been requesting it. Click the image below to download the printable PDF and enjoy!