Welcome to the very first #BohoBerryChallenge!
I’m SO excited to launch this journaling challenge this month, and I can’t wait to see what you share on your journey!
I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now, but could never really settle on a challenge idea that I’d want to host every single month. That’s when the idea hit me… what if I create a challenge where each month has a different theme? And even better — what if those themes focus on improving different areas of our lives each month?
And so, the Boho Berry Challenge was born! My idea is that this will be a journaling challenge. Each month, you’ll follow a set of prompts and journal to our heart’s content, sharing with each other along the way.
My hope is that through daily journaling and reflection in each of these areas, we will slowly but surely start to see valuable changes in our lives :)
Here are some of the themes that I’ve come up with for the upcoming months:
- Health & Fitness
- Service / Contribution
- Personal Growth
Psst >> I’d absolutely love your input for different monthly themes that we could explore, so be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below :)
READY FOR JUNE’S PROMPTS?
Here’s how it will work:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and within our private Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily journaling prompts that you can use to guide your journaling practice.
- Follow me (@Boho.Berry) to be sure you don’t miss the monthly prompts.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed to spread the word.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #BohoBerryChallenge.
- Search the hashtag (#BohoBerryChallenge) and engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions.
- Join the Boho Berry Challenge Facebook Group.
- Check out the pinned post to see the current month’s “Album”.
- Each photo in the album corresponds to a particular day of the month. In order to keep things organized, we ask that you post your photos and responses in the comment section of the corresponding day’s photo.
- Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions :)
* All prompts are completely open to interpretation — there is no “right” or “wrong” way to participate. Also, don’t worry if you miss days… just join in the fun when you can :)
Each month, I hand-draw and design a printable version of the daily prompts. I’ll also be uploading the printable to the Facebook Group so that you can print it off and put it into your journal to track your progress. (They’ll be under the “files” tab).
I’m absolutely thrilled to see how this challenge evolves! I can’t wait to see everything that you share, and I’ll absolutely be playing along!