Hi! Welcome to Boho Berry!
Are you a truth-seeker who loves goal-setting and personal development? Are you on a constant mission to improve your life? Sweet! Me too! You’re gonna feel right at home here!
Launched into existence in 2015, the Boho Berry Blog is loaded with tips and tricks to help you live a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life. At Boho Berry, I’ll be teaching you how to set goals, but more importantly — how to review and achieve them!
The Boho Berry Blog revolves around 3 main themes: Live Better, Achieve Your Goals, and the amazing Bullet Journal system. Occasional topics include Health & Wellness as well as tips and advice for Bloggers & Creative Entrepreneurs.
Let’s be friends!
If all of the above sounds right up your alley, won’t you join the Boho Berry Tribe? You can sign up for the bi-weekly newsletter here, and start enjoying the additional insights, sneak peeks, and fun coloring designs delivered straight to your inbox twice per month!
You can also follow Boho Berry on Instagram, which has quickly become my second home![instagram-feed]
So, who’s the face behind the Boho Berry Blog?
I’m so glad you asked! I’m Kara Benz, a 33-year-old military spouse, mother to a beautiful 10-year-old daughter, and based in Central New Jersey. I’ve been employed in the bar and restaurant industry for as long as I can remember (16+ years to be exact!). I woke up one day eager to expand my horizons and decided to start selling my handmade jewelry on Etsy.
The Boho Berry Blog started off as a way for me to showcase my Bohemian-style jewelry back in April of 2015. I soon began writing about the topics near and dear to my heart: mindfulness, meditation, goal-setting, and personal development.
Boho Berry soon took on a life of its own and has quickly become a hub for creatives seeking to improve their lives through planning, goal-setting, and motivation.
My Guiding Philosophies:
- I believe that one of the best ways to get what you want out of life is to help others get what they want out of life!
- I believe that the purpose of life is to become a better version of yourself each and every day.
- I believe that there is no such thing as perfect! Instead of striving to be perfect, strive to be your most authentic self.
- I believe that you deserve happiness, love, and respect. I strive every day to bring you useful and actionable ways to increase your happiness and improve yourself.
Want to learn even MORE about me? Check out my 25 Random & Quirky Things About Me post!
JOIN THE BOHO BERRY TRIBE
- Access to the Tribe Resource Library, chock full of FREE printables. New printables added every two weeks!
- Admission into the Tribe Facebook Group, where we support and encourage each other daily.
- An invite to my monthly Live Q&A exclusive to Tribe Members!
- A 10% off coupon for Boho Berry Paperie for each month that you remain a Tribe Member.
You will also receive the Boho Berry Newsletter every Friday -- chock full of motivation, inspiration, updates and more!